Closing Techniques REVIEW:
1. Transition – TIME: “I can’t cover it all in the time that we have, but I’m excited to provide you with this offer which will give you all the time you want and future results that you desire.
2. Transition – QUESTION: ” Let me ask you a question. What if I helped you implement this so you could have “X”?
3. Transition – ONE RESULT: ” If all this did was (enter desired result) would it be worth (price of your product of service).
4. Transition – TOOL: Remind them that money is a tool to be used in exchange for better results and benefits.
5. Transition – EXTRA: Would you rather invest your disposable income in more liabilities or something that is an ironclad asset like (your product/service).
6. Transition – COMES BACK: Remind them that money comes back each month, but time does not. You can help them save that time.
7. Transition – EXPOSURE: If you don’t take my offer, you’ll slip back into your old habits. If you want change, you need repeated exposure – the full system.
8. Transition – INFO ALONE: Info alone is not reliable. You need accountability/coaching to see you through to the end.
9. Transition – CHEAP VS EXPENSIVE: “I could price my product cheap and sell as many as possible…or more expensive so we could devote more resources to you.
I use these techniques and about a dozen more every day online and offline. I use them the most online with my marketing funnels I build with Click Funnels.
I’m a proud customer of Click Funnels and also get paid an affiliate commission when people click on my links here to start their own Click Funnel account…at no extra cost to you. PLUS, I provide some pretty amazing bonuses to help YOU save time and make more money.
When you sign up through my link, I give you TWO of my high performing marketing funnels PLUS TWO of my online marketing courses. See below: